F1 Ambassador:Day 1

Yea,today was my first deployment as an F1 Ambassador.
Being deployed at Orchard(just outside ION) there was alot of people.
Lucky Thing...We Were Well-Prepared And Well-Dressed? O.o

So the day started when i was approaching my destination and guess who i saw?
Alicia and her friends.There were like laughing at me.Guess its normal since i've been laughed at for ages.Haha

I was grouped into a group of 4 together along with 3 other ambassadors by the name of Stanley,GuangLing and Joanne.They were a funny and enjoyable bunch to be with^^

OMG,i feel so lazy to type... ...point-form it shall be
1.finish work at 9
2.walked to mrt with the other ambassadors
3.sat MRT and BUS with Joanne
4.got home
5.changed to my roller-blades
6.went out to meet a friend
7.could not get him on his cell
8.ask my friends,but they all didn't know any other ways i could contact him
9.ask my friend to accompany me while i was waiting for him under my block
10.FAILED,my friend didn't want to
11.FAILED AGAIN,my friend i'm suppose to meet didn't turn up
12.FAILED ONCE MORE AGAIN,cause i've learnt from the fact that "the once plastered relations are falling to pieces now"
13.got home and hear i am typing this post

SENTENCE ONE:
an understanding boyfriend is one who trusts and gives his girlfriend her time of her own and he is willing to do anything for her.
SENTENCE TWO:
an understanding friend is one who trusts and gives his good-friends their time of their own and he/she is willing to do anything for her.

(i'm starting to "understand" the "differences" very very very well,or are there?)
i feel my life experiences should be on http://www.failblog.com/ where people fail simple everyday tasks.
But everytime i feel i've done something really stupid or i missed an opportunity(many times) to do something good,what i learnt at the end of the day is that?

THE MORE FAILURES ONE TAKE,THE MORE HE/SHE LEARNS FROM IT.
surprisingly this phrase sounds so LOSER.But i'm still gonna stick with it~!

~I r teh loser-like to noobs to be pros~ - http://www.gg.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Pasir Ris, Singapore
Wooohooo~