F1 Ambassador:Day 3

Me,Gail And Serene (http://www.yesthatisherrealname.com/):

Posing In ION's F1 Display Centre:
At The "Pit-Stop" Infront Of ION Is Me,Lekis Camelton^^
Yea,today was probably one of the funnest days being deployed. The pictures above were taken on Day1.Antiques you can call em.Haha.Today,it was time to say GOODBYE to my dear friends Gail,MeiChin,MinYi as today was their last day being deployed.For me and Stanley...we've still got 1more day.FRIDAY,which we shall make it the bestest best bester besterder day ever~!

Daily Rants And Wishes:
My iPhone has been eliminated from my life however the "beautiful" odour of "shitcrap" has been imprinted onto it.
Therefore... ...

I WISH FOR A HTC HERO!!!

Joke Of The Day:
www.youtube.com/kskaii - FAIL~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Pasir Ris, Singapore
Wooohooo~