F1 Ambassador:Day 4 LAST*

Yes,Best Picture Of The Day. OH MY GOD,RETARDED. Hahahahahaha,Suckas~
This ain't no photoshop ma pussies.Its real.Fresh.Awesome.Sexy.Pretty.Natural and awe-inspiringly one of the hottest person i do not know and have taken a photo with.You must be like "LOSER".Well,FUCK YOU. Hahahhaha. I don't give a shit. LOLS-MYS-BALLS-OFFS.
The "pretty monument" was found outside ION orchard to at a Ferrari Exhibition where she was caught taking pictures with other people too^^Great Night It Has Been~!
Me,Bryan,???,???,??? and Stanley.I totally forgotten the names of the 3girls in the middle.One of them even thought my name "Lek" was thai and i was a thai.Well,NO and farck yew. HAHAHAH.Omg,i'm on like a swearing spree today.Somebody stop me~! You Cheese Bye Car~ Put-Key-Mark-Cow_1_ WOOOOOHOOOO,*ejaculates* haha.
I'm no pervert.Speaking of "ejaculation" have u read the news recently about this dude who was on the SBS bus and his "HOLY MOMMA OF JESUS CHRIST SAKES HAR-LEH-LOO-YAR" rubbed against a woman's leg or whatever body part of hers.And did you know what happen?That sick-ass ejaculated in his pants. -JIZZ-IN-MY-PANTS- How pathetic can it be to the thought of ever having the idea or the simplest mindset to "cum-on-the-bus"FAIL~!OK,yea so thats all for the SBS(Side-By-Side) we shall jizz story.


Its The 25th ya'll and guess what.Today is my last day being deployed as an Ambassador.And is also the start of the F1 pre-runs.Awesome isn't it.Too bad,we were being deployed at ION for four days in a row and haven't got a chance to be able to be deployed to the racing village a.k.a OH MY GOD,RETARDEDly.awesome.place.to.be.deployed.to.

A great day it has been too.As before that.I went to watch "The Ugly Truth" together with Estelle.Vanessa's sick.Poor little psycho i-wanna-dragon girl.Please rest well for we have drinking to do tomorrow.HAHAH.

Next Movie:PHOBIA2-Yes!time to scare my balls out of my sack so i can own in hopscoth-FAIL

Joke Of The Day:
A very THRIFTY man was on his deathbed.His family gathered round to share his final moments.
"Wife,where are you?"
"I'm here darling.. ..."She Replied
"Son,where are you?"
"I'm here too dad... ..."He Replied
"And Daughter,Where are you?"
"I'm here Dad,right by your side... .."She Said
"OK,if you're all here why is the light on in the kitchen?" -FAIL(adapted from RD's May2008)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Pasir Ris, Singapore
Wooohooo~